Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here Comes the Bride






I had the honor of shooting this wedding this past weekend. The bride and groom were so nice with great personalities. I loved the colors and the beautiful weather we were blessed with. I have to admit though the flower girl and ring bearer stole the show. Kids don't get much cuter than this brother and sister duo. During the ceremony I listened to the verses and heard one from my own wedding day that took me back to several years ago. I hope this young couple has a lifetime of happiness and that they keep laughter, love, and god in their lives daily. Thanks for choosing me to capture your day it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer