Saturday, October 3, 2009

Perfect Morning for Pictures






I was really worried that this shoot was going to get rained out. Last night the radar showed us at 60% rain at 9:00 AM. We got lucky though and had a cool overcast morning perfect weather for everyone involved. I have to do two posts on this one because the oldest boy Mr. A is having a birthday next week and this was also his cowboy shoot. The family was so wonderful. We laughed and shared stories about our kids and by the end of the shoot, we were talking about getting together for a play date. I will be calling mom soon because I really enjoyed her and my kids will love hers. I rushed home after a soccer game and Chucky Cheese run, put my kiddos down, and started editing the pictures. I hope they love these as much as I do. Now I need to find someone to capture my moment for the upcoming holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Ann - we had just as much as you did! Thank you for the excellent pictures. We couldn't be happier and will definitely be seeing you again. You made things so relaxed and fun. It's great that you have kids the age of ours and are able to entertain them while taking their picture. Thank you, thank you! The Davis Family

    ReplyDelete

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer