Thursday, April 22, 2010

Romero Family

I just took this beautiful families pictures last night. I want to Thank Rueben for serving our country in the military. He gets only a few short weeks with his family and they wanted to capture a family photo before his return. His wife could not be sweeter and little man greeted me with a hug as he ran out of the car and he had never met me prior. I can't imagine being away from my husband for that long, so I don't know how she does it. We had a wonderful time posing and playing at the Eagle Springs Town Green. I now know exactly where to catch the most perfect back lighting for photos. I know they will enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. God Bless you for defending our country and enjoy this time with your family.

2 comments:

  1. Ann,
    We had a wonderful time.we felt so comfortable you made us forget that we only have a short time together. the pictures were beautiful that day that we got the disk my husband got himself a digital frame to take back with him. thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for everything you did. we look foward to many more pictures by you... bless you, -The Romero's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The moment was certainly captured. Just beautiful. And yes, Thank you Mr. Romero for serving our country.

    Tammy Nigro

    ReplyDelete

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Your Photographer