Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Savage Family Gets ready for Baby Caroline






Well I wish I looked this fabulous pregnant! How beautiful is this family and its about to grow by one little girl in a few weeks. I can't wait to see her and take her pictures. This shoot inspired me to capture my third pregnancy, so I already have the outfits picked and the beach day reserved. Now will my kids cooperate like these little angels did? I will set my expectations low and hope for one or two moments like I captured for Julie. I look forward to many more sessions with the Savage family. I have so many to post here and on my site I had to buy extra space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer