Monday, November 23, 2009

Good Friends Great Moment Captured






When I moved to Texas seven years ago, I met Rhydonna at my first teaching job. We were two of the "kidless" teachers and loved it. We would have impromptu dinners at the last minute and joke around about people and how their lives were controlled by kids. I spent one year working with her and we have remained great friends as our lives have become filled with kids and we no longer laugh at moms because we are now very much them. We no longer have impromptu dinners, they are scheduled weeks in advance but we have stayed great friends. I love her and her family dearly. One great thing about being a photographer is when it comes time to capture a dear friends family on camera there is absolutely no concern of getting the kids to warm up to me or wondering what will happen if I don't get the exact pictures the person visioned in their head for weeks. Just fun we had so much fun laughing and running around capturing smiles and looking forward to a great meal afterward. Just so happens they are one great looking family and I think the pictures are fantastic. I especially love the one of Addison I think its one of my best shots yet. Time to find a contest to enter it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer