Friday, November 27, 2009

Sisters






Today was just beautiful and it was pleasure to photograph my cousin's daughters . I am emerged in a world of boys, even our dog is a male. I was very excited to see the shiny dresses and feathery bows come out of the car and onto the girls. Big sis just celebrated her birthday and in between DS sessions she managed to be a perfect model. Look at her big blue eyes! Little sis was only happy on her back or being held, so the best pics of her were just stunning. Mom wanted the perfect holiday card and I think she better look for one that has a collage. We shared a wonderful meal afterwards and talked mommy talk. We made a promise to each other, she will have free pictures for life as long as she saves her baby girl wardrobe for me just in case one day I get my wish and bring a female into this household. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer