Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Perfect Christmas Shoot
















Ok so talk about nervous. I have been seeing the same stylist since I taught her daughter years ago and at our last appointment she booked a session with me. She is meticulous with my hair and always does a great job, so I began to worry if I could return the favor. Her biggest concern was her younger daughter who runs away from the camera. Great I thought this is going to be a tough one. Well from the second the family stepped out of the car looking fabulous the littest one had a case of the giggles. This made us all get the giggles and the fun began. The sun was perfect and the weather cool, for once no mosquitos to join in the fun. I am pretty sure the perfect Christmas card photo was snapped, now they just have to decide which one to use. It was my pleasure doing this shoot for a dear family that is close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer