Saturday, November 28, 2009

Heather and Malachi











When one of my adorable fourth grade students mom called me to book a session, I got very excited because they are so cute. We decided on a local park and met today. The weather was perfect and we had fun taking pictures all over. We ended up going to a beautiful neighborhood across from the park and finished up there. It was so nice to see the mother son bond these two have. She should be very proud of her little man he is a super kid. I really enjoy Heather she is such a nice person and always has a smile on her face. I had a great time taking your pictures today hope you like them as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Ann these turned out great! Thank you again so much for your creative eye and awesome personality.

    ReplyDelete

Photography in Kingwood

Never A Missed Moment Photography: A New Photography Experience in Kingwood

Followers

Blog Archive

Your Photographer